10/06/2014 Crappy Covers

     Well, since I'm procrastinating, I might as well do this. Hahaha

     So, I tried covering songs and post it. Of course not on SoundCloud. Hehehehe I don't know. I don't really want people to listen to it since it's soooo bad. XD My voice is all so flat and all. I just did it for fun. ...and waste time, of course. Hahaha

     The first was Itoshiki Rival. The song is originally sung by AKB48 Team K members and it's a part of AKB48's newest single, Labrador Retriever. I like this song! The members looked really cool in the PV and all. Aaahh~
Listen Music - Upload Audio Files - [Cover] Itoshiki Rival - AKB...

     The second time was Miichan's Sayonara ni Kizuite. I believe I have posted the lyrics to it. I was so obsessed with the song last year, late 2013. OwO Really loved it. And of course I didn't do a good job singing it, duh. Hahahaha I made two versions. Nothing grand, just a short one and a full one. Both will be embedded, short then full.

Embed Music Files - Play Audio - [Cover] Sayonara ni Kizuite ...

Upload Music - Audio File Hosting - [Cover] Sayonara ni Kizuite ...

     I think I'll be redoing all! Of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment