Aka-chan to Boku!


     Aka-chan to Boku, an old anime series that I used to watch years ago and enjoyed it very much!! Well, maybe because I was childish and didn't know much about anything, I instantly liked it, but if I find an episode airing on a T.V. channel, I won't miss it because I have already fallen in love with it. The characters, the plot, the opening/ending song, the way the story progressed and all.

     Baby and Me (赤ちゃんと僕 Aka-chan to Boku?) is a shōjo manga by Marimo Ragawa. It was originally published in Japan by Hakusensha, and was published in English by VIZ Media, serialized in the magazine Shojo Beat. It received the 40th Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo in 1995.[1] The series was adapted as an anime television series in 1996. Some episodes were dubbed in Arabic (Ana Wa Akhi) '"Me And My Brother"'.
     Baby and Me describes the detailed lifestyle of an elementary child and is highly praised in many aspects. The feelings of people are observed very closely, and the realistic descriptions of Takuya's life are one of the praised points in Marimo Ragawa's manga. Not only the story's plots and details, but the stable, clean drawings is also one of the attractive points. [Information source: click here]


     Yesterday when I got my hands on my laptop and played around, I opened animeplus.tv, spot Brigadoon and Aka-chan to Boku on the Recently Added Series side bar. I spotted Brigadoon right away because I used to watch it a few years and I liked it!! It involves time travelling and there is romance in it!!!
     Anyway, when I saw Aka-chan to Boku, I didn't remember right away that it was that brothers anime and instead I thought of Aishiteruze Baby. That's because I didn't know the Japanese title of it. I used to watch on Spacetoon Arabic and it was called Ana wa Akhi there. Anyhow, I clicked on the link and opened it on a new tab. IT WAS ANA WA AKHI!!! Urm, I mean, Aka-chan to Boku. I was so thrilled! It's been so long since I watched an episode of the series or catch a glimpse of it. I'm thinking of downloading several videos when I get the chance to see some episodes on Animania. Hohohohoho

     The below video is a YouTube video of Aka-chan to Boku opening song in Arabic. I really love this song!!!!! <3

     [Arabic Lyrics]

أنا وأخي

شوق يدفعني لاراها 
امي ذكرى لا انساها 
طيف انقى 
من زبد الايام ابقى 
امي امي امي 
همساتها احلى من ناي 
سكنت قلبي 
كلماتها باتت نجواي 
تضئ دربي 
لاتنسى اخاك 
ترعاه يداك 
لاتنسى اخاك 
لو سرقت منا الايام 
قلبا معطاء بسام 
لن نستسلم للالام 
لاتنس اخاك 
ترعاه يداك 
لاتنسى اخاك .
[Lyrics source: click here]

     And some pictures I've gotten a hold of from the internet!
The beautiful bond between brothers! (*_*)
So happy. Minoru is so cute! (>w<)  Takuya too. Hihihi
Takuya's and Minoru's deceased mother and Harumi's deceased wife, Yukako. She's beautiful.
In the arabic version, the opening song is about how precious Yukako is to her family and her advice for Takuya to always take care of Minoru. Or so I interpret the song as.
This is so... Ikemen-ish... Harumi and Takuya, oh my gosh.... 8(*w*)8 I... I can't...
The family... all boys...
Such wonderful art.... *v*
Family of tree- oops, I mean, the family of three~ Haha
This is so good. Excellent art! EXCELLENT! BRAVO! I found it on Zerochan. I forgot who submitted it though... 
And lastly, a picture of the brothers. The manga cover of chapter 23~

No comments:

Post a Comment