Hanta, One Piece & Yowamushi

Yowamushi's Onoda

     So, I watched latest episodes of Hunter X Hunter 2011, One Piece, and Yowamushi Pedal! Gonna watch Magi, KuroBasu, Meganebu, Kyoukai no Kanata, Tokyo Ravens and whatever else later. I will write these out first.





Hanta's Ikalgo
     First, Hunter X Hunter 2011! Well, waiting for Wednesday to come and watch Hunter X Hunter is tiring and I still think that the Sunday timeslot is better, but that's not within my control, right. But, still... waiting for Hunter X Hunter 2011 on Wednesday made me think, "Oh let's just watch the other Sunday and Monday anime on Thursday. It will be close to the weekend anyway, and I won't have much work to do.

     Anyway, back to Hanta, Ikalgo is adorable... Sho adorable~!! Hahaha he is hilarious too! Especially when he made that gentleman-ish face when he was thrown into the water (before he got caught by Killua, that is). "Because you're cool," Killua said.  Awwww, Killua!! And then when Killua was about to die because of the massive blood loss, Ikalgo helped him by carrying him to the underground hospital (?). Oh friendship! Then, Ikalgo will have some more air time later in the battle, YEAY!!
     Speaking of Killua, his bloody injuries is so... Poor Killua... The tough Killua is on the verge of death. Don't die, Killua. You must absolutely not. I know he's not going to die, I've read the manga. Anyway, the blood, the injuries, the killing, the series has got even more brutal! Blood everywhere.
     Last comment, oh Gon, You're pretty cool too. Saying "I won't have to show you any mercy," with a blank look in your eyes. That's why Meleoron couldn't see the limit of your power. That's because your eyes are empty! Hahaha just kidding! Really. But the interactions between Gon and Meleoron is funny.




Caesar, is that how his name is spelled? Hmmm..
     Next is One Piece. New opening theme!! I need some time to get used to it, but that means the story is going to enter the next arc. I've been hearing rumors or spoilers, but I don't actually follow it nor bother to read the manga. I'll only enjoy the anime when the episodes are going to catch up. I heard that Luffy is going to get a new Nakama and it's going to be a female... Hmm... I hope that she's interesting.
     About the episode, hmm... Law! You're so funny Lining Vergo's body part on the railings(?). Vergo still being all high and mighty. Ugh. The one who is ordering Vergo, the mastermind is Joker, right? What's with him? He's getting on my nerves. So annoying. And oh! In the new opening, there was that scene where Luffy was looking at Law, Law was saying something, and it was snowing. Oh gosh, that was just... 8(>>w<<)8 *fangirl mode: on*
     Last comment, Caesar is so annoying. Luffy, kick his *ss! Totally. Then Usopp appearing in front of Caesar's underlings. Maybe he's taking advantage of the situation? But he was pretty cool. I was thinking of Detective Conan's Shinichi though. HAHAHAHAHA Usopp's and Shinichi's seiyuu is the same, right? What was his name again? Forgot...




"Because I don't have any friends," Onoda said.
     Now, Yowamushi Pedal!! Onoda is pretty unique. He has some cycling skills which he was unaware of. He's an otaku on top of it! "I want to revive the anime club," or so he said. Awww, I want to join Anime Club too, but there's none and instead there's a Japanese Club in school. I just got the confirmation message from the club today. Yay, yay, yay! Hahahaha
     Imaizumi is pretty cool and the red headed guy too~ Hahaha making fun of Onoda's mommy bike and then complimenting it. His facial feature is quite, urmm, I don't know, it's just like that. XD "Imaizumi is nice, friendly and a really good person!" Onoda said. Hahahaha the start of a great friendship! Wait, it has already started from episode 1! Hahahaha I like this kind of friendships the best!! Nyohohoho XD








      I guess this is enough for now. Gonna watch the other anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment