Yoake Made by Maeda Atsuko

The CD cover for Regular Edition ACT. 2
     Yoake Made is a coupling song of Maeda Atsuko's first solo song, Flower, which was an exclusive track of ACT. 2 Regular Edition. It was released on the 22nd of June, 2011. [Info source: click here]


     [Romaji Lyrics]
anata no nagai yubi to yubi
karameteru no ga suki
kotoba wa nani mo nakutatte
nazedaka wakariaeru no
kono basho ni yattekuru made
ikutsu no koi ni naita darou
ai no suna ga ochiru you ni
toki wa sarasara to
shiroi SHIITSU no ue
tsumotte kudariyuku
watashitachi wa hitotsu ni nari
hada no nukumori to
itoshisa wo tojikome
yoake made
tonari de shizuka na neiki wo
kiiteiru no ga suki
nani de mo nai you na koto ga
shiawase ni omoeru no
yasashisa wa motomeru yori mo
kizuku mono to oshierareta
kaze wa yatto tometanda mitai
kokoro odayaka ni
nani mo kowaku wa nai
nemuru dake
futari naraba itsumo miteta
warui ano yume mo
mou ni do to minai deshou
yoake made
ai no suna ga ochiru you ni
jikan wa sarasara to
shiroi SHIITSU no ue
tsumotteiku
itsuka kitto konna yoru ga
kuru to omotte ita
yume nara samenai de
yoake made
     [English Translation]
I love to tangle your long fingers
with mine, for no matter how
empty our words are,
we share the reasons why
Till you came to this place
I cried so many times over love
Time slips by so that
the grains of love will tumble down
Piled up here
on the white sheets
We become one
Lock up my loveliness
with the warmth of your skin
Till dawn
I love to listen to the way you breathe
asleep by my side
I can think now, happily,
of trifling, harmless things
More than demanding kindness
I'd been taught of what I noticed
As though the wind dies down at last
my heart quietly
finds nothing frightening
and I simply sleep
If we're together, then
even those bad dreams I always have
won't come to me again
Till dawn
Time slips by so that
the grains of love will tumble down
Piled up here
on the white sheets
I'd believed that such a night as this
would surely come someday
If it's a dream, don't awake
Till dawn
[Lyrics source: click here]

No comments:

Post a Comment