10/06/2014 Procrastinating + Calculus I

     That ava-looking picture above is what I spent last Monday (or was it Wednesday?) early noon on! I thought of studying, but as usual, I was too lazy and instead did something irrelevant. Procrastinatioooooooooooooonn!!

     Finals started. Last Thursday, on the way home from school (or was it on the way TO school?), I told mom that that week was the last week and then exams. I always tell her stuff at the last minute. Like, yesterday. Yesterday was my first final, Calculus I final. My brother took the day off school and so mom thought of going to the mall (oh, and she got my little sister a cute bag! >w<). I told her that I'll be going to school. I told her to drop me off before 11. Yea... I didn't tell her that I had an exam straightforwardly. Oh man... but oh well... It's not like I lied, right?
     I didn't study much for it. The day before, I lazed all day. When I wanted to study, or at least slightly thought of studying, I ended up my siblings making copies of their revision papers. Hahahaha such an excuse. I studied nothing at all on Friday. Of course, I studied, eventually, even if not by much. I woke up in the morning and did my chores. Right after it, I grabbed my laptop and empty sheets and started studying! Yea, only a few hours away from the start of the exam! Hahaha I rushed and all. Rushed, rushed, and rushed. Oh man... So bad... Hahhaa
     As I said on my facebook status, I'm hoping for a minimum B, or 80% for the exam. I got 3 questions wrong. At first, I thought that I'll be losing more than 8 points. If I were to be optimistic, I'd hope that I answered the other questions perfectly and so no points taken. Then, I'd lose a maximum of 8, perhaps partial points given for the questions I got wrong and then plus the bonus points. Then, I'll get an A for the exam. I hope, I hope. *clasps palms together to pray* But then again, I might as well get the other questions wrong and end up with a C. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh~ I'll just quote what I posted on facebook, ok? "Okay~"
     If (log(base 10)x)'=1/(x*ln(10)), then can I remember it as (log(base a)b)'=1/(b*ln(a)) ?
     The Calculus I final is over. I'm guessing I'll be losing more than 10 points, which if I manage to get 68, I'll have a B+ as the final grade. I hope I won't get less than 64, the minimum for a B grade. That'll only be the case if no deduction is made to the other questions, or I get it right. Also, if in that same case I get 4 points from the bonus questions, then the grade will be B+. I want a B as the overall grade for the course.
     I, at least, want to maintain 3.O+ GPA, but I didn't pitch in much efforts, so I guess it'd be understandable if I fall below 3.0. Aaaaaaaaaahhhh........
     What's more is that I have 2 chemistry finals next week and I have revise zero page, zero slide. My next exam is on Wednesday, statistics at 2 pm. I was thinking of studying chemistry today and tomorrow but it seems like I wasted the day again. Hmmm... Sang crappy covers and definitely lazed around. Alright, I'll study chemistry tomorrow and statistics on Wednesday.
     I guess I didn't write as much, eh? Oh well, whatever. XD

     My current grades of my current courses are looking fine. Okay. Fine. So, if I mess up the finals, then my GPA will certainly fall below 3.0. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment