19/06/2014 Finals are over!

Yes! Definitely.
     Finals are over, finals are over~ Yay, yay. Yay, yay~!! The semester is over, YEAH!!!!


    Well, the spring 2014 semester is over. No more exams until September. And on contrary to the picture above, I know my grades. They are quite safe. My GPA won't fall. I won't fail. No worries related to that. The only worry related to school would last until the 26th and that's because that's the day they will announce whether I'll be accepted to the major I applied month(s) ago. I'm both hoping to be accepted and rejected. More for the former, but... I don't know... Chemistry will be tough to handle. But if I get Statistics, I won't waste the Chemistry courses dad have paid for, so I'm going to take Chemistry as a minor. I'm not 100% sure I want to handle Chemistry.

    Anyway, what I'm worried the most now is that I'll get bored to death during summer vacation. Well not to death since that's impossible. You can't possibly die from boredom. But I'll run out of anime to watch, too lazy to do anything, too cooped up inside the house, and all other things... If I watch a lot of anime, mom would complain how I'm completely wasting my time. I wish I can take a part-time job, but I've got no single clue to find one. Aaaahh~ if I do nothing, I'll gain more fat. I'm already so fat as I am now, if I gain any more fat, I'll be as spherical as a ball and they'll kick me around to play soccer and my head, feet and hands would come in the way and so they will cut them off of my ball-shaped body.


      Just kidding...


     I have already talked about my Calculus exam, right? Well, I got the grades and it's not as I expected, or calculated it to be. Hahahaha the final alone was C+ and not the minimum B grade I wished it to be. The instructor sent a message that he will be available for the paper discussion on the day I have my Statistics exam, but I couldn't come. Did I not want to come? Perhaps... Was I making an excuse of staying at home and study for Statistics exam because I wasted the previous days and haven't studied nearly enough for it? Perhaps... Was I making an excuse of not wanting to burden mom to take me to school earlier? Perhaps. Those are all convenient excuses. It's not a must to come and see the exam paper. Was that another excuse too? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... Fine... I guess all of those are. While most of them are true, I also didn't want to meet the instructor. I know I didn't study nearly enough for it. I guess you can say that I'm embarrassed of myself. And I'm just one point away from a B. Luckily my overall grade for the course wasn't too bad. A B+ is very good for me. Very good for someone who didn't pitch in a lot of effort. Luck is on my side, right?
     After the Calculus exam, there was Statistics... On the day of Statistics exam, I didn't use the time before the exam to study the subject itself. I used some of it to study Chemistry. But I was safe. Lost a few points there and here, but okay other wise. Again, I didn't come to check the paper. Got an A, so whatever.
     The next day, Thursday, I intended to study, but didn't. I gave up on studying during the afternoon and just continued lazing around thinking that I still have Friday and Saturday. The Chemistry exam was supposed to be on Sunday, but the instructor didn't tell us the room number for the Sunday group or whatever. Instead, she sent an email to everyone how that the exam is on Monday and the venues and the time. Can't she be clear for once? I didn't study much and so I didn't bother coming on Sunday. I gave up Sunday written exam and went for the online exam on Monday. I didn't get to finish studying for it on Saturday. In fact, I didn't resume studying after the short while I spent on the day of Statistics exam. The exam on Monday went haywire. No, not really. Since it's online and all of the questions are multiple choice questions, students are so prone to lose marks. A lot of marks. I lost 12 points. 28 out of 40. I hate online exams. Why can't she make hard copies and give some short- or long-answer questions. That way, we can gain marks from the working out even if the final value is wrong. Somehow, with stroke of luck, the overall grade of the course is okay. a B, so okay. Stroke of luck, really. If not, C+ and my GPA would fall. Why am I complaining? I didn't study hard enough, so a C+ should be acceptable, right?
     The last exam was on Tuesday and it was Chemistry too. Analytical, to be exact. Hahaha I rushed for it. Like, really rushed. I pushed it the very last second. Well, that's debatable. Not exactly the very last second, but the point has come across, right? The exam went okay. If I may say, I got lucky. The instructor made a good paper. If I studied harder, I would've been to get an A for the paper. He was good. I would've gotten the 5 marks I lost or decrease even more the chances of choosing the wrong answers in the multiple choice questions. Anyway, the paper itself got me around C+ and I'm safe making it to a B. Both Chemistry and Analytical are Bs. If less points, I would've gotten C+. I'm lucky.

     So... I guess that's it for now. I thought I would be sleeping early tonight, but failed. Hahaha was too lazy to make this post earlier today, tonight. Now almost midnight and I want to wake up at 3. Really, I should change my pace and do it with discipline. Not slacking off every now and then. But tomorrow is weekend. Hmm... And I get to hang out with high school friends. Ah, I should ask dad for permission to bring his camera tomorrow. :3



     Wait, should I talk about the classes I'm trying to take next semester? Nah, later. Yea, later... Yep, later. okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment