06/10/2016 Senseless


     Let this one babble be meaningless and just venting out.

     I had a better thought before I came and arrive at the lab to write this one post. It sounded decent, me seems to think. When I entered the lab, I forgot what was the thought about and for the life of me, I really can't remember right now. I have such a bad memory. So, since I am here and the feelings that has been floating around for some time has not leave me yet, let me just babble about something senseless until it's time for me to go home.



     Oh the thought crossed me again and left.

     Oh there it is again. Waiting for time to bide away all of your troubles is pitiful.

     There it is.



     But what and how do I continue? I don't think I feel like senselessly elaborating on that right now. Well, it's not like I know plenty of fancy vocabulary that would make a great writing, but yeah I don't feel like I'm up to it right now. Plus the header pic of this post is that of a class and that bolded center and what I thought how I should elaborate on it ain't quite related.

     It is nice typing on a computer. It has this professional feel to it and it kinda brings out a better style of writing from me? Not exactly better in the sense that it's good good, but more like the formate is better than how I usually write on my babbles. Wouldn't you think so? lol

     Oh and also that "senselessly" adjective doesn't sound too good. Right? It sounds like I was knocked out and high on something or something. What I meant was that... elaboration that I would have to do won't have much sense in it because I won't give it much thought about its appropriety or minding that the elaboration would make decent sense. After all, this is gibberish babble blog, so where's the harm in writing some senseless block of words.

     And I trailed away.

     What was I on about in the first place?

     What some senseless, meaningless and gibberish babble I wanted to spit out?

     Hmmmmmmmmm..... I sound stupid.


     Anyway, it's related to academics. .... ........ ................. how do I continue? What did I want to say again.



     So...

     As I may, I think I must have done so, written before in a number of babbles, well one that explicitly stated so, but there were lots other that indicated so...

     I haven't been doing good academic wise.

    Not that I have been doing proper anywhere for sometime now though.

    What is wrong with me, really?

     I don't know how I should get around it and fix it. The problem is my habit. I can't blame others if I haven't even made a slightest effort that would be enough to start fixing what's not rightly right. That's how I feel sometime and that's what leads to most of my silence. But some other time, I feel like blaming everyone and every other single one out there who had a fair share of chance to butt amidst my trouble. I'm trying to stay humble that it isn't much when compared to the level of difficulty that others must have faced in their lives. I thought that I could hold on. That being lazy is not fine, but I still continue to be.

     I want to sometime open up the cap a little more and more before someone or something shook the bottle and the contents pour out.

     Really, this is nothing. This shouldn't be much and I should be able to- Yes, I really should be able to end it swiftly. I should make the effort for it.

     But......



     Well, that's it for now.

     The part I initially wanted to babble about is a short portion of this post. lol *sweatdrops*

     Ciao







No comments:

Post a Comment